espeakup release coming soon

Mark Peveto southernprince73 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:00:15 EDT 2016

Samuel,
I've got the patch saved in my home directory.  I have the current version of espeakup installed, but not the current version of espeak.  What, if
anything, do I need to do with the patch at this point?  How do I run it?  Would updating to the current espeak be advisable?  I'm assuming so, but I
don't wanna just assume.

Everything happens after coffee!

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552