mail server setup

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Jan 8 05:49:20 EST 2016

Please see my contact information in my signature.  I generally charge for
phone, so I suggest email.  I am not an expert with I-MSCP.  After looking
at several different control panels, it seemed to be the only one which is
truly free and open source, didn't try to sell you extra stuff like Webmin
and is updated fairly often.  It worked great on a minimal Ubuntu 14.04
system and should support Debian, but not RHEL or Fedora.  I don't like
RPM-based systems and most control panels seem to require them, so I
especially wanted something designed for Debian.  Webmin runs on Debian but
the .deb packages are not put together very well in my opinion and don't
follow standard Debian packaging guidelines.  Feel free to contact me with
any of the methods in my signature.