mail server setup

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 6 15:08:09 EST 2016

Yeah, Tyler's list is pretty much the standard.

1.  postfix for smtp
2. dovecot for imap
3. spamassassin, amavis and clamav for spam and virus filtering
I am not sure there is as much of a standard choice for web mail. We use
something called horde. It is really fully featured but it took me a
heckuva long time to set up originally.