Possible work around to the hardware synthesizer problem

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Mon Feb 29 16:59:29 EST 2016

Indexing is where the speech cursor follows what is being spoken by
the synthesizer. So, if the last thing spoken was "indexing" and you
interrupted speech, the speech cursor would be just after the g of
indexing, or very close to it if both the synthesizer and screen
reader support indexing.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net