Help with serial synths in 4.X kernels

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Feb 24 11:05:20 EST 2016

May i ask how one finds contingency plans for your ears, your brain, and your
processing? smiles.
I am not following this debate closely, but it certainly supports  my
worries about Linux as a main computing solution.  If someone is going to
remove the door to functionality, or decide for me how I personally
accommodate my body differences, then they are no different than say
Microsoft.
Access is a human right in some places,  not a feature.
defining that access begins and ends with the individual, which is why the
best access uses a foundation allowing for many ways  in so to speak.

Going back to the corner now,
Kare