Help with serial synths in 4.X kernels

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Feb 24 23:32:43 EST 2016

hardware speech synthesizers will be available into the future since
they're used in too many commercial applications to stop producing them.
  The RC systems where the litetalk comes from still sells litetalk
serial and I think usb synthesizers and the prices for these the last
time I checked was about $190.00 less than I paid for my original
synthesizer something like $350.00 many years ago.  Hospitals use
hardware speech synthesizers to direct patients when certain diagnostic
tests and treatments get done.