Help with serial synths in 4.X kernels

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Feb 24 14:05:14 EST 2016

Karen, suggesting one workaround for the problems with serial synths in
speakup does not imply that I am forgetting the basic needs of my fellow
human beings. That's ridiculous. Nothing I said implies in any way that
getting your hands on a braille display is a solution that works for
everyone.

Maybe the concept of open source is unclear but the truth is that you,
Karen, are as responsible as anyone on this list for the speakup code.
Why don't you rewrite it yourself? If you say you can't do that, would
it be fair for me to accuse you of losing track of the basic needs of
your fellow humans?