A few questions about speakup

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Dec 4 16:24:06 EST 2016

If anyone would be interested in supporting the useful parts of
javascript, edbrowse was written to support the useful parts for screen
readers and leaves out the rest.  It was also  removed from perl in its
current version and is now in one of the dialects of C by now.  Not
anything I want to do with substantial code familiarization.