A few questions about speakup

Manuel Cortéz manuel at manuelcortez.net
Sun Dec 4 04:11:02 EST 2016

Hi,

Thank you all for your replies. I have tried the same code using
libcurses in C and it works properly, however for python I have to
switch to highlights tracking in speakup to do the job. So I think I'll
use the C library for making the menus and call stuff from that, or try
to look a way for changing this preference in speakup every time I'd
need it.

Btw, I think the function for changing the cursor mode is the
curs_set(int); (0=invisible, 1=normal mode, 2=high visibility mode).