My speakup mods are here

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Aug 22 05:56:24 EDT 2016

Just for information, I couldn't get the mods to compile with Debian kernel
4.6.4 sources. I had no problem compiling with the standard staging sources
included in the kernel. I tried with both speakup.tgz and spk.tgz from
David's site with no luck. I have 64-bit kernel 4.6.4 packages available if
anyone wants them, but I'm having temporary hosting issues. Please write to
the address in the signature if interested.

--
Tony Baechler, founder, Baechler Access Technology Services
Putting accessibility at the forefront of technology
mailto:bats at batsupport.com
Phone: 1-619-746-8310  SMS text: 1-619-375-2545