Anybody still use YASR

Zachary Kline zkline at speedpost.net
Thu Aug 18 11:26:47 EDT 2016

Hi,

I’m actually just using the DecTalk USB in serial mode. I hear there’s supposedly a developer’s kit available from Access Solutions. I wonder if it has enough information for somebody (not me), to write a native USB driver for Speakup.

Note that I’m using the device with a USB serial port, because this is a new laptop and doesn’t seem to have a physical one.
Good luck,
Zack.