make-speakup-kernel

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Aug 12 00:18:31 EDT 2016

The problem about finding the new subdirectory name should be pretty
trivial to handle it's just a matter of as adventurers would tell you
using the right door.  Maybe this will help.
If a script runs and collects all existing subdirectory names then saves
them to an array or data base then tells the user to download the kernel
package and after that to run a second script that's included once they
have downloaded the kernel source.  The second script would make a
second data base with a different name if the first data base the first
script ought to have made was found and that second data base would
again collect all existing subdirectory names.  Once done a compare
which eliminates common subdirectories in both data bases would happen
and all you're left with is the path to the new kernel source in the
second data base.  I hope this helps.