ubuntu xenial/16.04 kernel

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Aug 5 09:19:47 EDT 2016

I posted a patched/hacked ubuntu xenial kernel to my space at
www.iavit.org. This kernel is modified to work with serial hardware
synths like the litetalk and tripletalk. Those are the 2 synths I have
and the kernel has not been tested with any other synths. But I figure
it will probably work. To use the hacked kernel, download the apt list file:

$ wget http://www.iavit.org/~john/ubuntu/iavit.list

Then follow the instructions in the comments in the file. With any luck,
I'll write up a wikientry and a blog entry for using the kernel over the
weekend. Meanwhile, the instructions in the list file itself should be
adequate.

John G. Heim; jheim at math.wisc.edu; sip://jheim@sip.linphone.org