udev rules to load speakup drivers

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Aug 3 17:27:42 EDT 2016

That's why you need as root just once to do something like:
echo 'larryh ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL' >>/etc/sudoers
then log out and log back in again on the larryh account and type:
sudo -H -i <enter>
and see what happens or:
sudo -H 'echo command' for single commands say like inside scripts and
aliases.