Sticky Keys

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Sat Apr 9 18:12:54 EDT 2016

If your friend can press capslock+z at the same time, then he/she
would be able to use uio jkl and so on to issue speakup commands. A
two-key combination like paste could then be done with the 8 key on
the number row at the top. This isn't likely what your friend has in
mind, but it's the closest thing I can think of. If there's something
that can implement sticky keys in linux itself, or some console tool,
I'm not aware of that. HTH somewhat.

Greg

On Sat, Apr 09, 2016 at 01:15:08PM -0500, Glenn wrote:
> Hi All,
> Microsoft Windows has a feature called Sticky Keys.
> Someone using SpeakUp is only using one hand, and wants to know if SpeakUp has something like Sticky Keys.
> Thanks for any help.
> Glenn

web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1