latest version of TalkingArch

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Sep 22 01:02:34 EDT 2015

I'll have to download another copy of the istall disk.  I was using
Kyle's audio instructions and couldn't find /etc/asound.state
I couldn't get thee sound card talking on a reboot so will have to
download another instance of this package.

I have gpgv here but that's all.  Once I get the signature blocks, how
would I use them with gpgv tonerify verify the archlinux image I
downloa?