Why I can't recommend Arch or Gentoo

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Sep 21 10:17:39 EDT 2015

This email seems more geared at being self defensive and passive
aggressive than it does in trying to fix the actual problems. Rather
than stating that you can but it probably won't happen, just state that
you can fix it provided help? There's no need to throw a tantrum.

Take care,
Ty
http://tds-solutions.net