gentoo request

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 15:36:58 EDT 2015

Well, there's masked, and i figured that out, but GNOME, when I tried
to install it, was hard masked, I guess meaning that there was no way
to unmask it. Something I read indicated that it was hard masked by the
package maintainers, possibly because of some sort of conflict or bug,
but this was roughly 3 months after the release, so I'm not sure why it
was still hard masked.

In any case, it's really good to see the geekier side of Linux getting
a bit of attention, and I may give Gentoo another try, either in a VM,
on an old laptop I have, or on an ARM board if it works on those. I did
see something recently that indicated that it may work on some of them,
so it would be really nice to experiment with it on the boards I've
purchased.
Sent from my whatchamacallit