latest version of TalkingArch

Kelly Prescott kprescott at coolip.net
Sun Sep 20 08:51:32 EDT 2015

Hi there, I am one of the maintainers of the TalkingArch.
When we made the image, I used it to do a install and I had speech and
braille.
It is worth noting, that the image must be burned to a DVD, it is now to
big to fit on a cdrom.
You can, of course, put it on a flash drive and use it with no problem.

Please let me know if you need a image that can still fit on a CDrom.
It will install arch just fine, it will just be slightly older.
Also, make sure your image is good by verifying the signature against
either my gpg key or Kyle's key or both.
You can get the signature from the download page.