CygWin in windows

Edgar Lozano 1419goku at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 19:32:36 EST 2015

In JAWS, try to find an option that announces dynamic changes. At least, that is how it is labeled in NVDA. I don't know much about JAWS, but NVDA sure works well with CygWin. Also, to install more packages, you can specify them as command line parameters to the setup program after installing the base system. This is the most accessible way that I found to install more packages.

Sent from my iPhone