command line scanned pdf to text

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Mon Nov 2 15:53:45 EST 2015

Would you mind enlarging on this if you can and have time? What kind of file did you use and what did you put in your command-line? I am asking this because I have tried to use tesseract a couple of times with tiff files and have gotten mostly gibberish so obviously I am doing something wrong. I am running debian testing if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth