Debian upgrade to Jessie

Mike Ray mike at raspberryvi.org
Mon May 18 03:21:50 EDT 2015

Hello,

I did a full net install of Debian Jessie rather than upgrade Wheezy to
Jessie to Wheezy because Jessie gives alternative desktops.

I picked the Mate desktop and it works very well, and accessibility is
excellent.

Debian Jessie now includes Emacspeak in the repos, so no need to build
it from source.

I have found no big accessibility problems.

Mike