Looking for accessible web host and domain registration

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon May 11 14:42:50 EDT 2015

Hi again,
Not sure when you officially left, the shell upgrade for ubintu is well
reasonably recent, but their edition of lynx is older than say the one from
a couple of months back we have at shellworld.
I am really picky about that control panel, so indeed use lynx, or more
often than not links which has a tad of scripting support.
It does work for me though, or at least for the features I need.
Now they might have insured my account worked, Dreamhost provides hosting
to nonprofit organizations.  that is  the domain   or the domains they
host for me.  I told them up front that not providing a w3c compliant door
with low graphics options was against the law and so they fixed the door
for me.
I do agree  about  too much stuff on the buffet so to speak smiles.  but
it works  in lynx for me.  still my editions of lynx tend to be more
current than the ones in distributions, and I use it too here at
shellworld.
As for their hosting, yes they do that as well as serving as a regular isp.
they host my personal site, along with my having a regular shellworld
account.
Speaking only for myself, its worth the $10 or $15 or so for the hosting
with all the updated open source tools I have and the unlimited space i
require.
But that is just me smiles.
Glad the information is helpful,
karen