Looking for accessible web host and domain registration

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun May 10 04:52:31 EDT 2015

Actually, I looked at namecheap and it looked just as cluttered and
confusing as any of the rest.  What's better about hostgator?  Basically, I
just want to enter a domain name and register it without lots of
advertisements, clutter, etc.  Do they offer that?  Again, doing it from the
console and/or command line would be nice.