Kali missing Speakup laptop keymap

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Fri May 1 18:47:31 EDT 2015

Yes, vbox handles capslock in a weird way, but it does pass it
through. When I initially use capslock in the guest, it doesn't
work. However, subsequent presses of the capslock are passed through
for me. Vbox does trap capslock so to speak, since the capslock state
in the host is changed every time it is pressed while in the
guest. This isn't a big deal for me though.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1