My Ranger preferences

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 29 16:56:29 EDT 2015

thanks Tony,
Strangely when I use urlview out of mutt, for the file I end up with it
trying to "tar' and not finding the file. It's like lynx dtrys to to the
download and save automatically then tar it but name gets lost.

When I start lynx directly with the dir name not the filename, it goes fine,
i can select the ranger_prefs and download it.
Will try it tomorrow when time.
thanks
tom