command line file managers (simple)

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Sat Jun 27 22:41:47 EDT 2015

Tony, Jude and all;
Lynx startfile is set and it does as advertised, helps a bit.

Will try ranger again, had tried it from source and didn't work, havn't got
used to always checking progs to assure they are or aren't packaged for
Debian, will try ranger again.

Yes did search as suggested. most of them are "VI" like and double pane.

Keeping on keeping on,
thanks all
Tom