Using Nano?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at shawnk.ca
Wed Jun 24 19:22:05 EDT 2015

I personally like joe for editing text files. It has all the functions you'd
need in an editor and is completely configurable. You can configure the keys
any way you like and by default it comes with configs to make it look like
other editors. On debian/ubuntu you may have to enable the universe
repository to install this package.