Whonix/Tails

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Jul 12 06:47:22 EDT 2015

I think kali linux still has speakup working in gnome-terminal.  I got
that installed by doing it the way one does a sound card speech debian
install; hit s at the beep on the boot of install disk and wait for
questions over the sound card.  Once finished on first installed boot,
orca was already working.

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015, D.J.J. Ring, Jr. wrote:
I've never heard about whonix or tails before so don't even know what
their special features are or their reason from forking off the debian
distribution yet.