command line file managers (simple)

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Wed Jul 1 02:03:34 EDT 2015

As you have installed kies, there is another way to do copy, see the
example menus in /usr/local/share/kies/menu_system/menus.
In particular, files.txt in that directory.
You can kind of do the delete thing using:
pickafile 'rm -rf'
I use that some times when cleaning out a large directory, but remember,
if you press enter on the wrong file, it is gone!
Delete and copy should be implemented within pickafile, but as I had no
interest from people before and personally simply do these things from the
command line, it has not yet been done.
Kind regards, Willem