Announcing 32-bit test live CD

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Dec 15 06:10:43 EST 2015

On 12/14/2015 6:06 PM, Glenn wrote:
> Hi Tony,
> Can you tell me a bit about this CD?
> I do need a CD image (not DVD) of something I can boot to and fix an older
> Linux, which won't boot because the power got cut off while it was running.
> Glenn

The CD images are still in very early testing stage.  They boot in KVM and
seem to work, but they need lots of testing.  Your feedback would be
helpful.  There are 32-bit and 64-bit images.  Most basic packages should be
included.  If something is missing, please let me know.  They should come up
talking and include non-free firmware.  Here are the links:

32-bit: http://classicradio.us/iso/livetest32.iso
64-bit: http://classicradio.us/livetest5.iso

Here are the user accounts:

Username: root
Password: root

Username: user
Password: user

Again, these are in very early testing and might have problems.