Announcing 32-bit test live CD

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Sun Dec 13 00:22:55 EST 2015

tony,
second try at this image: my file date for the livetest32.iso is dec 4 18:37
Hope that indicates this is the latest upload.

Came up at prompt with speakup running.
Brltty -d al
for the alva ran the program but didn't find the display.

The sequence to remove espeakup etc and boot speakup_dtlk did the same as
before,
speakup_dtlk,not found.

Sorry, I understand it's not possible for you to test systems you don't
have.

Is there anything usefull I could do with the livetest32 running espeak?

thanks
Tom Fowle