Another silent key

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Aug 25 09:39:36 EDT 2015

Bill was my anchor when first I started using Linux so many years hence.
Helping people get their Linux legs under them was an abiding passion
for him, but it wasn't his only passion. Because I was blessed to call
him my friend, I know his passion for life was all embracing--for his
wife, his friends, his dogs, and for justice in the world. Bill will be
sorely missed and not just personally.  His absence will be soon evident
in the many systems he helped maintain for many of us individually--and
for the community at large.

Janina