Another silent key

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Mon Aug 24 11:31:58 EDT 2015

Writing to let people know that a long time friend and contributor
Bill Acker wb2flw passed away last evening.

Bill was responsible for putting our first Redhat and fedora speakup
enabled distributions together. In more recent years he maintained the
server where we shared dns services and provided mail and mail backup
for many members of the community.

He was an avid ham and phone freak and maintained a freeswitch which
many people using voip still use.

I am going to miss him very much. I'm sure others here will as
well. He died of complications to his prostate cancer which he's been
fighting for the past couple years.

73s Bill. It's been a good journey.

   Kirk

--