Kali Linux

Doug Smith savant-technopath at cyber-wizard.com
Tue Apr 28 23:06:47 EDT 2015

I have installed it.  I don't have one going right here right now, but
it is easy to get installed and up and running.

You're right.  The installer is totally accessible with speakup and the
install process goes well.  You can't boot in until the installer
finishes and the system reboots on its own.

With regard to getting into the new system, it is a little tricky.
They're using gnome 3.4 until the next version releases, any time in the
next little while.  After this, the distribution will be based on debian
jessie which will contain gnome 3.14 and there should not be as many
accessibility issues.

On my sonar install, gnome 3.14 worked fine, but 3.16 is even better.
We use orca exclusively over here with sonar, but it should not be hard
to get that up and running.

Hope this helps.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology