using xvfb instead of a gui display

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 20 22:00:39 EDT 2015

Kirk,
thanks for the detailed reply. I'll look into both browsers a bit will
have
to familiarize self with git as havn't needed it yet with debian.

Wish my python was up to helping but not yet, I followed along with my
wife
through a coursera intro to python for 'informatics" class and did O.K.
till
they got to dictionaries and "tupples" whereupon the old greyware
started to
melt! <GRIN> My programming head kind of stopped at the assembly
language
embedded systems stuff back in the 8051 days.

May subscribe to the wb list and see if I understand any of it.

At least I strongly believe in what you are doing and will help if
anything
I can do.

Thanks again
  Tom Fowle