Talking Arch Linux Installer

Kelly Prescott kprescott at coolip.net
Fri Apr 17 08:17:17 EDT 2015

Ok, I have tried the TalkingArch iso (the current one) dated April 2015.
I used it on 2 different vmware systems and it works.
here are some suggestions:
1:  when setting operating system, choose other linux kernel 3.x x86_64
2:  make the memory at least 512M
3:   make the hard disk at least 8 gb.
4 you must press ctrl-g to direct input to the machine.
5 it takes a bit to come up...  press enter every now and then to see if
you hear the prompt.
If you still have problems, make sure your iso passes gpg signature
testing.
We sign the iso distribution with my gpg key and kyles gpg key.
You can verify with both or just one.
If you find that the computer Gods simply aren't on your side, post a
message and I'll give you my phone number and we can work on it.
I am even up to a remote jaws session if necessary.

-- Kelly Prescott