Talking Arch Linux Installer

Techswing33 techswing33 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 04:11:01 EDT 2015

Hello,

Adding to this I'm using arch Linux in a VMware virtual environment,
workstation11, and talking arch does not work in this setup. I'm
suspecting it has something to do with the hdaudio driver emulating a
7.1 surround as opposed to the older es1371, but I have not found a
fix.

Unrelated, but if either Gentoo or slackware are talking I'd like to
know about them.

Thanks.
Dave.