Talking Arch Linux Installer

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:48:26 EDT 2015

According to Doug Smith:
# http://www.talkingarch.tk
#
# There you will find the arch installation media with the modifications
# to make it talk.  There is no other difference between this and a stock
# arch system.

Additionally, the modifications to make TalkingArch talk only affect the
live image itself. If you were to follow the installation guide as found
in the Arch Wiki
https://wiki.archlinux.org/
you would get the exact Arch Linux that anyone else would get who
follows this guide, down to the fact that it will not speak once
rebooted. In order to make the necessary modifications to make it talk
once you reboot the system, follow the additional installation
instructions at
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/TalkingArch
or the audio guide at
http://www.talkingarch.tk/tutorials.php
Hope this helps.
Sent from my water cooler
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/