playing a tune at startup

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Apr 8 04:12:16 EDT 2015

Glen,

Please examine /etc/default/grub that is where root can make changes to
grub preferably while not connected to the internet.
Once those changes get done though root will have to issue a command like:
grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg <enter>
to make those changes happen on the next reboot.

--
Twitter: JudeDaShiell