a program to facilitate setting a clock in sync with linux?

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Wed Mar 26 08:14:31 EDT 2014

Hi again,

There used to be a stream of the USNO Master Clock, but they seem to
have taken it down. I wish there was a live stream of WWV, direct from
the board. But of course, since streams come with unavoidable delays,
they would be useless as an accurate time source, thus negating most of
their usefulness.
Jayson