Accessible Live CD's?

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Mar 11 09:40:48 EDT 2014

I think that if you have a machine without a sound card, the USB headset
will be thedefault sound device. But if the machine does have  a sound
card, it will be the default sound device. You'd have to change that
somehow to get speeach through the USB headset. But it's not all that
bad. Instead of trying to fiddle with the default sound device, all you
need is a headset that you can plug into the soundcard. In a pinch, I
use the one from my iPod.