speakup paste problem on debian

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Wed Jan 22 23:31:57 EST 2014

No, both the cut/paste bug and the crash when starting speakup with
quiet=1 bug have been there since wheezy came out. The cut/paste bug seems
to show up more frequently on some machines than on others. I've been
able to reproduce it on more than one wheezy machine by pasting
something at the bash prompt.

Jason, both of these issues have been fixed a good while ago. The
problem is that the speakup version in wheezy's kernel hasn't been
updated.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn..net