speakup paste command crashes speakup

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Wed Jan 22 19:36:52 EST 2014

I assume you're running wheezy? If yes, then the version in wheezy is
old, and has a couple of bugs, this being one of them. You can either:

2. Check out the newest speakup from git, and build as modules. I'm
   not sure if this would conflict with what's already in the debian
   kernel.

3. Switch to the kernel from wheezy-backports, which is what I did
   here.

Greg

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 06:59:31PM -0500, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> This is happening on the Debian version.  Mark and cut work fine, but
> whenever I hit the paste command the only way I can get control back is to
> reboot the computer.  This didn't used to happen either.
>

> jude <jdashiel at shellworld.net>

web site: http://www.gregn..net
gpg public key: http://www.gregn..net/pubkey.asc
skype: gregn1