Speakup available? (wasRE: patched debian kernels)

Pawel Loba pawel at velcom.ca
Sat Feb 15 19:13:29 EST 2014

Hi,
Have you got any linux distro working on this system with speech before?
This is rather strange that your Debian 7.X net installation doesn't kick in
after pressing the letter S and enter unless your sound card is not
recognized.
You need to wait for a beep sound to press letter s though.
Hth,
Pawel.