Anything New in clifox?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sun Oct 27 11:41:48 EDT 2013

Boy, this list has been quiet. Anyway, 1 of our LUG members who helps me `alot
was just asking yesterday if there were any new developements in "clifox"? I
remember once there was maybe a source-code link posted, but searching my
hard-drive as well as my Shellworld account, I must not have it. Certainly as
more-and-more sites become worse-and-worse, this would be a valuable project.
In running duckduck searches, I would only run in to old speakup FAQs and other
pages I receive 404 errors.
Thanks so much in advance from "just a user" still strugling with this U S B
DecTalk
Hart