Accessible image backup and restore program?

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Sun May 26 21:56:15 EDT 2013

Hi Al: Just let grml boot normally without typing anything at the boot
prompt. When it gets done it makes a little beedly-dop sound with the
beeper. At that point it is at a menu of choices. Just hit enter and
it'll drop to the shell prompt. At that point you can type modprobe
speakup_soft or whatever you want to use then espeakup if you want
software synth.

Good luck.

On Sun, 26 May 2013, Albert Sten-Clanton wrote:

> I just looked for speakup-related info on the GRML wiki but didn't find it?
> Using "swspeak" in the search entry field got me no results, and using
> "speakup" did little better.  (No, I didn't use the quote marks there.)
> Thanks to anybody who can tell me what I'm doing wrong.
>
> Al

Well that's it then, colour me gone!