Slack 13.37 and 14.0

Mitchell D. Lynn mlynn at kc.rr.com
Wed May 15 21:38:18 EDT 2013

The shops I visited had systems built with those boards, and we checked CMOS
to see if they were listed there as well as in manuals. They also looked at
the board, and nothing indicated there were serial connections at all. It's
something I will keep in mind in the future. Usually buy my stuff online;
looks like I will again have to face those odious PDF files.