Debian Rescue CD

Øyvind Lode oyvind at lode.is
Tue May 14 07:00:56 EDT 2013

I use software speech.
The fact that espeak espeakup packages is not on the rescue CD makes it a bit harder.
This means that GRML is better since I only need to press q to exit the GRML menu, then modprobe speakup_soft and then start espeakup.

I have a box running "sid" (unstable) with all the tools I need + software speech at boot.

It would have been cool if I could make my own rescue CD based on this config which also meant the rescue CD booted with speech.