Voxin was: Re: Switching to Linux

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat May 11 14:41:10 EDT 2013

Thanks again, Al. You are encouraging me to give this a reasonable try.
unfortunately, I'm suspecting I might need to enable pulseaudio on my
system for this to work. I'm willing to do that, especially as I
understand the application pavucontrol might solve my pulseaudio
complaints, but I can't tear down my working system for the half-day
this might all take just now.

I will report back, though, when I do get around to trying this all.

Janina